The release dates for Marvel Studios’ Phase 4 films in its Cinematic Universe have been confirmed.
Marvel Studios, a well-known superhero film studio, posted a 3-minute video for this reason.
The video includes scenes from many Marvel Universe films that have already been announced, as well as clips from several future films.
The trailers for the latest films used in this video have already been posted, including the trailer for Black Video and the first Asian superhero film, Xiang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
However, the video also provides the first look at Marvel Cinematic Studios’ upcoming film Eternal, which will be released in November 2021.
Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Kamil Nanjiani, Gemma Chen, and others star in the film.
The actors are seen in various locations in this clip, and Angelina Jolie is holding a sword.
The Eternals are a modern band of Marvel Universe superheroes who are historical beings who have been dwelling secretly on Earth for thousands of years.
As a part of the Avengers and Game events, these warriors have banded together to battle deviants, humanity’s oldest foe.
The film captures some of the highlights of Marvel’s previous films, such as the Avengers assembly in Avengers: Endgame.
The release dates for Marvel Phase 4 films are listed below.
- July 9, 2021: Black Widow (Also coming to Disney+ premium access.)
- September 3, 2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- November 5, 2021: Eternals
- December 17, 2021: Spider-Man: No Way Home
- March 25, 2022: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- May 6, 2022: Thor: Love and Thunder
- July 8, 2022: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- November 11, 2022: The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2)
- February 17, 2023: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- May 5, 2023: Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3
There is also an unnamed blue badge at the end of the song, which most likely refers to Fantastic 4.
The world may change and evolve, but the one thing that will never change: we’re all part of one big family. pic.twitter.com/jZVYL6fOq6
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) May 3, 2021