The Dalit girl who was burned alive by diesel after being gangraped is in critical condition.

Dalit girl severely injured after being gangraped and burned alive by diesel

Posted on

After being gang-raped, a Dalit girl was burned alive by diesel. Many concerns have been voiced about Pilibhit’s security system following two gang rapes that occurred within a 24-hour period. A 16-year-old Dalit girl who broke into her home, gang-raped her, and set her ablaze with diesel was involved in the first incident.

He was seriously ill when he was admitted to the hospital. Two accused have been detained by police. A class 12 student was gang-raped in the second incident.

Two gang rapes occurred in Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh, within a 24-hour period, which agitated the police force. The first victim was a Dalit girl, 16, who was gang-raped after being let inside and setting the house on fire with diesel.

In a scorched state, the girl is in the hospital.

After filing a complaint against them under several sections, including gang rape, the police detained both of the accused. Along with that, he provided the magistrate with a statement. A class 12 student was abducted by two village youths at night in the second incident. Her group rape took place in a sugarcane field.

On September 10, the Madhotanda police learned that Rajveer and Tarachand, two domineering village youths, had broken into the woman’s home, sexually assaulted her daughter, and then set the girl ablaze with diesel.

His condition is still serious. The Superintendent of Police visited the girl’s village right away after receiving the information to begin an investigation. A complaint from family members led to the arrest of Rajveer and Tarachand on charges of rape, attempted murder, and intimidation.

Another instance involved a minor Dalit student who was a class 12 student who was involved in a gang rape. In this case, the victim claimed that two local youths abducted her from her home during the night and raped her.

The victim’s mother noticed her daughter was missing from the house when she woke up, and when she went looking for her, she discovered that she was lying unconscious in the sugarcane field.

The family then brought him home after this. The victim told her parents about the incident, and they immediately filed a complaint with the police station.

A police team has been organized to arrest the other accused, according to Superintendent of Police Dinesh P. The main accused’s accomplice has been taken into custody. He’ll be taken into custody very quickly as well. Two gang-rapes within a 24-hour period, this has led to many concerns about the safety of girls in Pilibhit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.